What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A site that mastered the skill of making amazing planes fly while using simple inexpensive parts
- Continues to lead the industry in both Internet videos as well as highly advanced airplane designs
- Brings expert knowledge to the average guy in a very simple friendly way
- Designed and sold over a couple dozen airplane designs over the years
- With an active forum has over 10,000 members with over 80,000 posts
- Leading the RC video industry since 2005
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. RC Powers scores 76.36/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.rcpowers.com/community/pages/home/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $57.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: rcpowers.com you’ll also be taken through to rcpowers.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)